Monday 29 June 2009

Memories Were Meant to be Kept

Monday 29 June 2009
...most of the time.

The Sunday school staffs of SHCI decided to go for an outing with their families after the communion week. They do deserved it because the feast day celebration was good. Now, what I'm about to say is not something to be proud of really, but it seems that my people have a knack of doing things at the very last minute and we actually do well at it! But hush! Don't tell them I say that :)

So anyway, we went to the Crocker Range Reserved something (I don't really know what it's called. Heh.) yesterday, after mass. I decided to bring one of my students (former, really, because they are now in a different class), Audrey who is also my niece. Well, everyone's related in Inobong, can't blame us for that. Elise will obviously be there since her mom is one of the staffs and I thought it's a good thing to let them, the two kids, have fun with each other, together with the other staffs' kids (who are also no strangers after all). Who said I don't care about them? Just because I'm stranded in Malacca for my studies doesn't mean I have to neglect my students, right?







You know what? I'd really love to blog about everything else that happened yesterday but then again, they are just too precious to actually blog about. Yeah, I'm stingy but hey, go figure. Yesterday was one of the happiest days in my life so far.

Why, you ask?

Think lar ~

*wink*

Oh, by the way, happy birthday to Jon2! Thanks for paying off my first sem! Hey, I got into the Dean's list so every cent was worth it...

2 comments:

Kerry Claire said...

So generous! nasib baik worth it haha...

margrmarie said...

Haha yaba :) if not, matai la me hehe