Monday 15 June 2009

Celebrating Father's Day

Monday 15 June 2009
It seems to me that it is becoming a habit to have the families gather at home. Since I came back from the WM, we had 3 so-called gatherings. Imagine last year! As I've mentioned earlier, I love having everyone around...

Last night's was for Father's Day and supposedly celebrating the birthday folks of June. This time, cousins Phil and Geoffrey came with their families. Mr & Mrs Uncle Denis came too. Preparing for it was a bit hard because we were babysitting Didun and Nyonnyon + I was sick, coughing a lot now and then. That wouldn't be very pleasing right...Luckily, my aunt's family came early so yeah, they helped around! Thanks!

In the end, everything went as planned (I think), with them reminiscing about their pasts as usual, watching muvees and laughing all night long...





But in truth, there's still something missing from it all... I don't know what it is but it sure made me vow to myself that I will keep having gatherings when I can till that "missing" part is found. Talking about missing, G couldn't come tonight again because he was busy doing his reports. I don't mind 'cause I know him well enough to sulk about it. I just kinda' wished I had the guts to fetch his dad so he could join us...

I miss you, you idiot! If only I can say that to his face it might make me feel much better...sometimes he's just so clueless when I really wish he would be there with all of us but then again, maybe he really does know me so well, too well that he actually knows the harder he plays around with me, the harder I fall for him...guess that's how his saying "I won't be there when you want me to be but only when you do need me" goes. Another lesson reminded. I need to keep asking myself, "Why him???" Drats...

...because I love the very air of having everyone around. I love my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for saying out loud?! i wonder if he read this...

margrmarie said...

Fingers crossed, hopefully not...