Friday 5 June 2009

Of Two Rings and...Simplex???

Friday 5 June 2009
I went to my cousin, Diana's wedding today. It was a short celebration and there weren't many people, mainly because the groom hails from the Peninsular so most of his relatives are there and our relatives are mostly working today. But the two families (the Awangs and the Gumpodos) did gather, somehow. Ono was down flu due to his tonsillitis infection while Dion, Ujang and Atan are working. So I went to the wedding with Mom, Dad, Jijit and Nyonnyon. Oh, did I mention it was short because it was in English? And the new deacon Rayner wedded the couple. He's one funny guy for a priest-to-be, which is cool actually.

Since I'm in a hurry, let me show off just some pictures...(didn't get much because I recorded some parts of the wedding).







The nuptial got me thinking - will I be standing in their place someday? If yes, who will be standing by my side and holding my hand? Will he be the one?

Or perhaps, am I bound to take down the other part of life?

P/S: To whom it concerns, if you can only read this, you might understand that I am, in no way, fooling around and should you feel or think I am not the one, do tell me ASAP because it can really hurt - and I assure you, I don't like getting hurt by something or someone I believe in...

P/P/S: If you are reading this, do ignore it please dear ~


Of two rings and SIMPLEX! Woe oh woe! I'm willing to help my primary school teacher but Maths is totally out of my league...now should be the time where I ask him if he should help me, no? I don't know what I should do with this thing called Linear Programming! Little help, please??

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Yot
as always..i like it when you edit the pictures..it looks so pro!

itu saja ka? i forgot to take picture during our makan2 at dewan..terlampau kelaparan bah hahaha

margrmarie said...

Hehe thanx! Ada lg but don't wunna post them all :) only took some during lunch (photos of Alex and Jojo) :D I was hungry too haha