Saturday 20 June 2009

SHC Feast Day cum 1st Holy Communion 09

Saturday 20 June 2009
Mass celebration: Sacred Heart Church Inobong
Time: 6.00pm ++
Communicants' follow-up reception: ICCC Hall
Celebrant: Fr. Alex Sipanul :)

Friday 19th, 2009 - yesterday will be one of the many dates I'd remember in my life. I mean, why not? Three of my Sunday school students received their 1st Holy Communion last night, which is something I must say, I am very proud of. The downside of it was that I can't really get into the mood of singing with the choir because of my hoarse voice...of all the ministries serving the Church, I'm really fond of the music ministry (although somehow I seem to take a little interest in the Altar servers :p).

So, when I can't sing with the choir, I'm really grumpy...


I really love the sunset lighting yesterday eve but frankly, I was distracted, as usual :)


Two of the three students I taught last year, Elise and Sam. Audrey went home earlier...but I did get a photo of her receiving her Communion cert.

Well, at least those are the other highlights of the day. What was it that made me really happy? Go figure. Warmest congratulations to the communicants and their teachers :D God bless.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

louie said...

Loved those photos of you at the end yot..looks so white and fresh..i still remember my 1st communion ehhehe

margrmarie said...

Hehe same here. I worw white for a reason. I still remember mine too :)