Saturday 27 June 2009

Down, Down That Walk Again

Saturday 27 June 2009
There is no excuse for the lack of updates lately because I am at home and as everyone knows it, the connection is pretty damn good! The only possible excuses I can think of would be either I am too lazy to update at the moment or I am busy with Life, of which I'd gladly pick out the latter.

The current buzz? Jacko's dead. Who would have thought that the day will come? Well, of course there's the time for everyone but this early? I don't think the world was ready to part with the King of Pop...and do I actually care? Nah. Jacko doesn't know me, and I, him. It's just a pity that one of the world's icons has gone to rest and join the departed others.

Anyways, what have I been up to recently? What was it that got me so attached to real life that I temporarily forgot about my darling blog? I guess I got caught up too much in mourning my soon-to-come departure...yes, once again, I will allow myself to be eaten by that lifeless metal of a bird so that it carries me over the South China Sea, a trip I'm never looking forward to. Bummer. Who's ever so eager to leave home sweet home? (I was, in the first place...) I have successfully proven myself wrong. There!


I went to 818 restaurant in town last Monday for a dinner with my high school friends. Frankly, I miss them loads! Everyone looked so grown up now and I got to know two pairs of love birds - one of them being my very own cousin, Maya. As always, a picture is worth a thousand words so feast yourselves.



Going home was an extra boost of happiness :) I miss all my friends. How can I not be? I may be quite sociable but as I've always said, I'm my own irony. I love meeting new people and build my acquaintanceship circles up but in reality, I can live my entire life with just these few but cherished friends of mine. It is true what they say, nothing beats high school!

With loads of xoxo to my friends :) Love you lots and thanks for the wonderful time!

2 comments:

louie said...

3 lovebirds?? whose the other one yot???

maya,bremmy and????

dont say its me!!! cos im not with him lol

margrmarie said...

Haha oops! My bad!