Tuesday 7 July 2009

See Through

Tuesday 7 July 2009
Dear blog,

I'm sorry I've neglected you for a while. I didn't mean to just leave you like that. It's just that...I am rather busy of late. Perhaps the thought of heading back to campus is haunting me. Tormenting me. There are so many things I want to say to him but I just can't. It's really hard for me.

Blog,

Excuse me for a little longer. I won't abandon you like I did the others (well, not really). I just need to settle something so that my soul will be at peace (on second thought, forget it)...

Yours truly

Okay! Enough with all the mushy crap! It is true that I've been quite busy recently, thanks to me procrastinating. And yeah, I seriously do hate the cunning fact that I've to go back to campus in order to earn my life in the near future...sheesh! I want to stay at home because it's where my heart is.

Oh well.

Anyway, most of my high school friends are in the WM. Does not make much difference though 'cause as much as I want to spend time with them, I can't. Double sheesh on that.

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Alalala...mo balik campus sdh ka hehehe...ok ba tu...just be patient and bear it..bukan lama juga..hari raya balik sudah hahahaha

hv a nice journey kio Yot...

margrmarie said...

Haha yaba :) mmg x lama. I'm counting my days till I'll be home again hehehe :P

Enjoy ur sims 3!