Tuesday 2 June 2009

20 Questions

Tuesday 2 June 2009
WARNING: This is a tag. And as my usual tagging trademark goes, "You're tagged if you think you are." As for my answers, enjoy knowing me a little bit more than you expected *wink*. Taken from DMCE Miera (her MySpace bulletin).

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing?
- I'm not officially dating anyone right now which means that I'm still single; but I am also taken and at the same time I am crushing on someone, which sums up to one man. the same man. Who said Love is nothing new? It's a new day for me everyday, as long as he and I breathe Life :)

2) Are you happy with where you are?
- I am literally happy being at home. I am also happy with where I am in Life. Hopefully things will get better 'cause they could be. Then again, I am content with how things are now though some minor improvements are most welcome and will be appreciated.

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
- Fast? I won't even know what hit me if he is the right person.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Perhaps...yes. Of course.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
- Cheating in games to pass a certain level or to survive a zombie invasion, yes. Cheating in real-life, dangerous situations to save your life or any beloved's, yes. Cheating when it comes to money matters, don't. Cheating on your partner? Don't even think of it. You will regret it.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
- Depends on how they cheated on me. I can assure you a 99% no.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
- I would love to get married someday (but a part of me don't) so yeah, I did. Even with Mom.

8) Do you want children?
- Someday, okay? :D

9) How many?
- Between 2 and 4. 1 would make us (potential husband and I) spoil the kid and any more than 4 would need us to be able to support them financially. If the price of living drops drastically, I won't mind but judging from the world's condition now...we're not any nearer to it, are we?

10) Would you consider adoption?
- If I'm the next Jolie or Madonna, Oprah or Gates, sure! If I'm not married, sure!

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
- Just tell me.

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
- I am kinda hard to get. When I'm not, I'm hard to please *wink*.

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
- If I love someone, it's love. If I don't, I don't. No games.

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
- I do and some people are very, very lucky it happened to them.

15) Are you romantic?
- I sure love romance and I love the tradition of courting, plus the fact that it can be done by both men and women so yeah, I guess I am romantic.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
- I did a few times so far until someone changed me, for the better. I think I still can...

17) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
- Definitely. Always.

18) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?
- Yes. Him.

19) Have you ever broken a heart?
- Kindly refer to question which asked me whether I've had mine broken, thank you.

20)What would you say to your last ex?
- We're still friends tho' I've moved on. You should too. Save the friendship.

4 comments:

Anysz Sengalnerdz said...

now i know a little bit bout u yot ;D

margrmarie said...

XD but not all my dear *wink*

NorshazmieraFazlyna said...

hoh!
bocor rahsiee.
yot ade crush kat sumone.
ngeee ;)

margrmarie said...

Ai? Miera tk tau eh? Bkan stakat crush la syg ~ tu atas tu, 1st question kan sdh jwab "single but taken and is crushing". The same guy tu hehe ~