Thursday 4 June 2009

Secrets: Fetish

Thursday 4 June 2009
The best thing about being at home is the amazing surfing I can do, which I usually spend on downloading stuffs like e-books, movies, song albums and games. A partion of the surfing also goes to visiting social networking sites ( Facebook, MySpace sometimes and MyYearbook). Facebook however, is my daily surfing ground.

I used to take quizzes on tickle.com but it's closed now so I hang out either at Quizilla or Facebook for quizzes. And one particular quiz made me laugh - What is Your Secret Fetish? Guess what I got?

Glasses-Fetish

And immediately, one name sprung to mind. I must admit, I am into guys with glasses - even if they don't wear them all the time. But actually, who am I kidding? You know who I'm talking about, don't you?

Ah, Love - look what you've done to me. If anyone can find a remedy for this, that someone must be something!

2 comments:

Anysz Sengalnerdz said...

lol bwahaha
really sumthing la yot
eh i pn pakai glasses gk ;P

margrmarie said...

Wakakaka!
Eii shh diam2 eh! Hehehe :P