Sunday 7 June 2009

Of Two Rings and...Simplex??? (cont.)

Sunday 7 June 2009
The highlight of yesterday was cousin Diana's wedding reception:-

Date: June 6th 2009, SAT
Venue: Royal China Restaurant (above D'Junction)
Time: 7.00 PM ++

I was both eager and not-so-eager. Eager because there's more opportunity to snap some photos and not-so-eager because the deadline for the linear programming task is creeping in. In fact, I need to finish it today. I can certainly use a miracle right now.

Back to the wedding reception, it was simply AMAZING! Can I have one like it - pretty please with sugared cherry on top? Although the food was a bit disappointing since I wanted those cold longan desert... Beggars can't be choosers though so I was grateful that I had something to eat anyway. My name wasn't on the list in the first place because no one expected me to be home for the occasion - which is why next time I'm coming home, I'm going to make a big announcement that I AM coming home!
Lolx :)

I love the couple's entry where they turned off the lights and Chinese drums played as the bride and groom walked down the aisle hand in hand, a smoky entry literally. Camera flashes made it seemed even grander. Some photos to share:


Left to right: (1) Our family's table (2) The cake made by Melvin's aunt - it was beautiful with a small fountain of glasses in the middle (3) Cutting of cake by Diana & Chung Yong


(1) Cousin Diana - she just loves that "peace" sign! (2) Lydia (the Cousin) & Alex (the Maid of Honour)


Aunt Anna, Uncle David, Diana, Chung Yong, Mr & Mrs Ong, Alex as the MC for the toast

Of course, I wasn't the only one who was eager to capture moments at the reception :) Cousins Phil and Lydia were too!



Now then, excuse me while I force my brain to solve the linear programming question...I CAN really use a miracle now, thank you ~

3 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

muahaha...masing2 mo tunjuk skill ambil gambar..

every one is talking about blogs and FBs that night LoL

alexis said...

sa bah wedding planner lol :p ada chaos juga la but with all ur helps thanx ;)

margrmarie said...

Tula ba kan Ning :3 hahaha malan oii ~ and Ding, seriously, ko yg plan meh?? Hehe syiok bogia mlm tu