Thursday 30 April 2009

Here Comes Those Voices

Thursday 30 April 2009
I promised I will always be true to myself. Yes, indeed. Somehow, I commited an extraordinary act of crime today. Yes, I did so will you give me the drumrolls please? What did I do? Nothing! I just made a MySpace account! Boo me!

Well, actually ~ I had one before but due to some unwanted stalking, I closed it down. That's the problem with most social networking sites. I don't know what it is with certain individuals to actually bother others for so-called relationships when they are merely strangers. This kind of people, tsk! They're everywhere!

After what seems to be a while, I finally redo an account. Why oh why? Because my classmates have one...now I know it is so unlike me to bow down to trends but it's not the case here. Most of my classmates are not into Facebook so MySpace is really an alternative for me, should I be so sweet to keep in touch with them, yes.

Reality check: I don't like to waste my credits here and there...

So then, I was wondering...did I breach my own promise to myself?

...

.....

......

Nah!

6 comments:

J. M. said...

You have committed a big crime here man!
Not on opening up Myspace part - but the not telling me you actually have one!

margrmarie said...

I just reopened it la weiii ~ Nyahah! And I intend to only add my classmates...that was the whole purpose of it.

Ijit said...

Uii...capat2 pulang! Spaya ada kawan sa main d lamin...CAPAT!! Eee... byak sa mau sorita yg bru2 pnya kjadian...hihih

margrmarie said...

Duiii muhi zou nobo tii. This Sunday. :D Move over! I wunna use the PC :P

J. M. said...

haha, dictatorship. care to give the definition?

margrmarie said...

Well, I do have the authority, don't I?

Dictatorship a.k.a. ruling with an iron fist + the veto power of overriding any law before they are acted, as in my authority of using the PC after 4 months being away from home - which I may say should be ample time for them to have as much fun as they want with the PC.

Hah!

This is so like me when I'll be answering the sociological terminologies :P lolx!!!

I know dictatorship is not in...