Wednesday 1 April 2009

April Full

Wednesday 1 April 2009
I can't believe it's April! My last update was on March 14...

Don't blame me. Google won't let me log in to my account so I can't update. That, and all the stupid stuffs happening around me. Let's just say I tripped and I fell but I'm on my feet again now. Since this is a family blog, I can't blab about what's happened here. We all know the Internet is a very, very dangerous place (thanks to CSC134!)...

It's April.

My finals begin on the 20th - BBM111. Ends on May 10th. I'm going home the next day...woohoo! Sigh ~

Frankly, I'm thinking of reverting back to Wordpress. Though even if I do, it will be a private blog. A really private one where I can crap about stuffs. Then again, probably not. Life@flight is still going strong, as long as I can survive this stupid hell.

It's April.

I'm coming home.

7 comments:

lessthanperfect said...

yot....my finals start on the 20th too ;)
but finish on the 3rd of may..then off to sandakan to my aunt place...hopefully i get to see u

InobonG ProPer said...

You are really coming home ka? Atau April fool tu?? hehehe

Good luck in ur exam!

margrmarie said...

Sie, I'll be in KK until 5th of July. Maybe a bit later than that tho' hehehe tingulah mcm mna. Mnatau mau stay kk lama2 :p so...misti jumpa tu!

Ning, I'm coming home 'tis May la ~ au zou maang miyon doiti lama2...

pijjie_masscom_uitm_melaka08 said...

very exvited to go home right? iknow you miss ur parnts. be patient one month only left. gud luck for examination my dear fiends

margrmarie said...

Hehe thanks Fizi :D. Yup2. Miss my parents and all! All the best to you too!

Anysz said...

huhu my birthday..huuhuu kenape ade exam mase tuhh huhu

margrmarie said...

Cian Anysz ~ Hehe don't worry la..at least we can celebrate after d exam :P