Monday 20 April 2009

Wish Upon the Empty Night Sky

Monday 20 April 2009
To start off, the sky wasn't really that empty. It's just a bit dull.

I went to eat outside after BBM111 and surprisingly the mee ladna tasted better than the ones before. I still don't like it though. Hah! I went with Zahar since Jef wasn't in the mood (I wanted mee sup...I wanted to go to the Chinese restaurant =.=) and Zahar was the only one I could drag along that time. Hehe.

On my way back from dinner, I met Ain who told me of the gathering later tonight. A gathering by the lake can only mean one thing for our class :) so yeah ~

Anyway, we gathered by the lake around 9.00+ p.m. to celebrate Anysz's birthday - which is actually tomorrow. I didn't know the excuse they made this time was a CiTU revision gathering so when I came, I kinda blew the cover for him. But knowing Anysz, he probably knew it all along.

Seriously, it was no surprise at all. But we had fun. Real fun. Observe.




*cough cough*

Marhanis a.k.a. Anysz a.k.a. Rambut is my classmate. He was one of the first guys I talked to in class :) Somehow I feel comfortable around him and if I may say so, Anysz makes a great friend! Seriously. He's a hell bunch of fun to hang around with. He's vain and he blabs but that's what make him fun :D





Despite all the gooey water + flour + eggs combo the guys splatted on Anysz, we really had fun (although the Pa Guard disagree with us hehe). Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYSZ!!! Oh and, thanks for the tiramisu cake :P

4 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Wah Yot
Macam you all really had fun! Good also lah kan. Kurang sikit itu *home-sick* hehehe

margrmarie said...

Mana da kurang, tambah ada la ~ u know I'm a homey person...nothing beats being at home with the family, no matter how much fun I seem to have ;)

NorshazmieraFazlyna said...

seronok.
sgt seronok!
fun fun fun ;)

margrmarie said...

Yahoo! Miera! Yup, we had fun, didn't we? Welcome to the blogosphere darls :D