Saturday 18 April 2009

Woe Oh Woe! Creeping Finals

Saturday 18 April 2009
Yes...
My final exams are creeping in on me. What have I done to arm myself against them? If you were expecting me to burn the midnight oil and suffocate myself in the pages, embrace disappointment then. That's not the way I do my revision.

How do I revise? Easy. Pay attention in class. Flip through the pages. Write down the same key points repeatedly on a piece of paper. Make fun of the key points. It's called relaxed-revision, or so I put it that way...after all that, all I have to do is sit for the finals as if I'm going home the very evening :D

That, fellas, is not a healthy revision method. Keep your potential-genius children away from me. Please.

6 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Good luck Yot! I know you can do it. Kacang bah tu kalo kau :)

margrmarie said...

Haha thanxx! Laaaa y kacang? Ice-cream ka, sdap da :P hehe but really, thanx. And pray for me too :D

Phil said...

No worry. Pray you always...

margrmarie said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi yot,

missing home?...
seems like life is indeed's a flight.

certainly true when they say that college life is full of fun.
even better when yer have pool of fund.

so,... r ye comin home for kaamatan?
the singgarung is waiting 4 yer they said.

above all,...
take care, be wise n be happy

margrmarie said...

Hello2 :)

You bet I miss home :P hmm, can't help but agree with you on that fund thing. Still, it's just one of those wishes that might not come true - what I have now is enough (kinda, I guess hehe).

And yes, I'll be home for Kaamatan :D and lolx 'bout the singgarung! Not for me eh ~

Thanks anyway :)
Warm wishes to you too. Take care *smiles*