Tuesday 5 May 2009

Something About Us

Tuesday 5 May 2009
Study wise, I don't feel like revising at all right now. Yes indeed, yours truly is bound for home this very Sunday. It's a call for a celebration!

*cough cough*

Truth is, something has been bothering me...for those who know them (a safe bet of less than 5 do), only Luc and Dean have been with me in campus. Gabe's nowhere to be seen - which makes me wonder...and worry too.

Have I done or said something, whatever, wrong? I miss my dear, dreamy Guardian...where oh where has he gone to?

Back to earth, yes, I'll be home soon. I'm eager. I'm nervous. I'm excited. It's been a while since I've seen everybody and I wonder how they have been doing amidst my absence. Certainly, I would really love to meet Nyon2 and Didun again...and G.

Speaking of which, I doubt my feelings for him has even wavered a bit. It's as strong as ever, growing everyday...still, I can't help but be anxious of my returning home and meeting him once more. How would he see me now, now that I'm a university student? Would I still be that little sister he knew from years back? Or the clumsy childhood friend who was too oblivious of her own feelings for him?

Coming home is one thing. To be seeing G again is another. It does make my heart goes whoop-a-di-da!

Frankly, I miss him. I like him, as in like more than like. I love him.

As if he doesn't already know that...he, who has always been aware of that fact.

I can't wait to be home :D but first...

...I need to do some revision!!!

No comments: