Sunday 26 April 2009

Up, Up and Away!

Sunday 26 April 2009
Two more weeks to go...

I need to go back home a.s.a.p. because this homesick thing is getting worst! ARGH! I mean, HOORAY!

Yours truly went to the city to get some coughing medicine and got a case of cramped leg instead. Not to forget that annoying pain in my head which hurts so much, as in, right now? And I'm darn hungry...why can't we just get the exam weeks over with??? I need to go home...badly!

.....

Why?

It's a long, long story.....

I just want to go home......*sigh*

I wunna play some freaking games online and offline, I wunna get my hands on all the music albums and muvees I've missed, I wunna go to Cathay 'cause I don't like the GSC here, I want my FRIENDS & FAMILY, I wunna eat real food (=.=).....

...I wunna be healthy. Campus makes me sick, literally. I've not been well for almost a month now :( beat that ~

2 comments:

pijjie_masscom_uitm_melaka08 said...

OMG yot. Hope u always fine until the last paper. Just left 2 paper more. Just now i saw u answer the bel paper with a full of spirit n luv to mr saini. hahahaha jangan marah...

margrmarie said...

Fizi! Thanks! Yup, 2 more papers to go :D uina! Full of spirit and lurve eh??? Hahaha no la, tia marah pun ~ I was sleepy tau time BEL just now hehe shhh!