Wednesday 15 April 2009

Entry # 22

Wednesday 15 April 2009
Again, ignore the random title.

As my status says it, I'm feeling much better now - health wise. Despite how extra oily my already-oily face feels like when I'm sick...eww ~ Anyway, I've been blog-hopping these past few days and wow! I can't believe all the things I stumble upon :D surfing has become an extended pastime for me. Oh yeah, sue me for the boredom!

One thing about the Peninsular is that Friendster and MySpace are still the reigning social networking sites around. No offense but I left Friendster because of urmm, it's "professionalism". And such was the case with MySpace.

Thing is, my classmates have a Space of their own so its pretty tempting to reregister myself but at the same time, my stubborness and pride (yeah, I always bring up about my pride - which is not really about how successful I am but how I manage to remain as a person of my own no matter what) gave me the big NO. Thank goodness! Hah! So I'm not going to reregister myself with MSP :D

'sides, I love Facebook :)

WTH am I talking about these social networks??? Bummer.

Oh whatever ~ this, ladies & gents, is a case of pure boredom. Period.

I'm counting my days till I'll be on my flight home: 3 weeks +

No comments: