Monday 13 April 2009

'tis Day I Say

Monday 13 April 2009
Last January, after Dad left for home, I spent my remaining days of MMS feeling annoyed. As much as I am annoyed, I didn't want to make a fuss of it. This happens occasionally.

Anyway...

The first time I met this guy over here was on the 1st of January, when cuzzy Jef decided to introduce us to our senior (least did I expect that he was a former DPM LEO). 1st impression? "Oh bummer!"

Long story short, Noel seemed to hang out with us every weekend, whenever we meet at church. He was also the one who brought debate to us (which I left because it just wasn't my cup of tea, gomen!). And although Noel was pretty much a blabber, I can't help but giggle whenever he and cuzzy Jef go on each other's words.

He's been a big brother to us, right from the start. And for that, I thank him because seriously, it's good when you befriend someone from your own hometown. Makes home feel a bit closer in this land of strangers.

So then...happy birthday, Noel! If I were to make a long entry about you, the folks at home would start bombarding me stupid questions which is irrelevant, of course!

Oh, by the way, you owe me a birthday treat :D

No comments: