Saturday 11 April 2009

For Goodness' Sake!

Saturday 11 April 2009
Oh my, oh gee!

*The dog ate my blog posts*

Yeah right...Though I promised to be good to this blog, I seemed to be slacking - A LOT. Now what kind of excuse can I say to sound oh so innocent again? Maybe I should say, "The laptop hates me so he deleted my blog posts."

Cool! And suffer a notebook crash after that huh? Not so cool...

I guess I was just too lazy to update because Blogger has been so mean to me recently (there goes the finger-pointing again, so much for being goody-goody). Still, the lamest reason (which is to blame the hosting server) is in fact true, unfortunately.

And knowing myself, I know this is bound to happen...

Still, I'm here to finish what I started (not literally).

Or should I say, to continue what I started.

Bummer.

I'm having migraines.

Whatever! I'm back to blogging again. Hopefully.

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Blog whenever you can..it isn't a must thing to do :)

Take care & Happy Easter!

margrmarie said...

Hehe the problem is that my blog cries whenever I deserted it...thanks! Blessed Easter to you & family :D