Wednesday 29 April 2009

Colourblind

Wednesday 29 April 2009
Absence certainly makes the heart grows fonder - I did mention that before, didn't I? I admit, being a typical Sabahan in the Peninsular is not easy. Homesick is not surprising. For me to continue my studies here in UiTM, I've to consider a few things:

1. Language
2. Religion
3. Race
4. Food
5. Weather
6. Points of View

The first semester is coming to an end. May is approaching and I'm flying home next Sunday. Despite the minor complains I've been bugging my family with, I must say, I am proud of myself for being able to survive the semester - judging from the fact that I am a rather spoiled kid. Or simply a homebody.

I've two more papers to go...

Campus life...what of it? It is hard, very hard. If I could, I wanted to quit but I have my pride to uphold and that of my family. Life has been pretty awkward here. When I first came here, I was with Jef. We got separated by our groupings. He was in group D while I was in E. Jef was the only person I actually know back then. However, Max is in my group so I tried to be friendly but yeah, boys are boys :D

Looking around at my classmates, I observed the way they talk, act and walk. I listened to their patterns of speech and studied their body languages. I tried to understand how their minds work. And I was relieved that God has blessed me with them.



They are...different. The chemistry we shared with each other is different. They are nice to me and they try, they really do, to be nice with one another - which I think is very sweet of them. Frankly, they helped me to tackle all six conflicts I was having with myself (as mentioned above).

I really need to thank certain individuals - Anysz, Afiff, Stol, Kori, Tilap, Samak, Gotam, Fir, Polan, Lilo, Miera, Fizi, Id and Sofea :D - because they made my DMC1E experience fun! Of course, the others are awesome too :) I can't deny that.

My lecturers are superbly awesome too!

You know what, I guess I better head off to sleep now and save the dedication entry for later :D my eyes are getting heavy....yawnnnn ~

5 comments:

Aning said...

Yot,
Next Sunday means this 3rd of May ka?

and...who took the picture u posted above? Cantik oh...kena edit pakai PS3 ka tu?

NorshazmieraFazlyna said...

miahahaha.
ader my name!
miera miera!
ahaha!
congrats yot for your BEL carry marks.
you did great :)

margrmarie said...

Ning, it's on May 10th actually :D a hired photographer took it and I edited it a bit nyahahaha!!

Miera ~ hehe thanx darl! Congrats to you too :D You're born for the dean's list :D

J. M. said...

OMGAWD Yot, why the moderate way of writing? Where's the hidden writer I highly adore?

Btw, tell me about this Jef guy =D

margrmarie said...

WTH are you doing breaching my blog?! Haha that writer is working somewhere else. This is a FAMILY blog - basically a place for me to blab on :) and just blab, nothing else than that :P nyahah!

As for the Jef guy, that's my own lil' secret - go figure la ba! Haha!

ROFLX ~