Wednesday 18 February 2009

Just One Letter for You

Wednesday 18 February 2009
I've been delaying this tag from my cousin, Phil a.k.a. Aning but I've to do it anyway :) So, what is the rule this time? I've to answer 19 Qs with my own answers that start with my initial - the letter M. Then again, all answers must be the truth, no lies. No using the same answer twice, no using my own name for the boy/girl questions and I've to tag 10 other people. Here goes!

1. What is your name: Margaretta
2. A four letter word: Mass
3. A boy's name: Murray
4. A girl's name: Muriel
5. An occupation: Maestro
6. A colour: Magenta
7. Something you wear: Masquerade Mask
8. A food: Madeleine
9. Something found in the bathroom: Menthol
10. A place: Mauritius
11. A reason for being late: Menses
12. Something you shout: Ma!
13. A movie title: Madea Goes to Jail
14. Something you drink: Milk
15. A musical group: Marie Digby
16. A street name: Melaka Baru 1/2 street
17. A type of car: Mercedes
18. A song title: Magic (by Sanna Nielsen)
19. A verb: Mew

And who are those lucky 10? Hmm no one, fortunately. Consider yourself tagged if you have time to waste on this :) Ciao!

3 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

At last u did this :)
mentang2 u r in Melaka..terus street name pun Melaka Baru hehehe

Oh and by the way, you should do TWO! One is 'M' and the other one is 'R' ;)

margrmarie said...

Choi! Hahaha the 'R' part, save it for some other time la ~

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....dropping by to let u know NICE BLOG...ENJOYED READING IT.....