Saturday 14 February 2009

Mine 'Tis Valentine?

Saturday 14 February 2009
I should be out today, celebrating Lovers' Day with, uh...no one special. No one special...then why am I so effing frustrated about it?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah, I'm not a bit frustrated - no, not at all. Depressed for being single? Nope. Missing someone terribly like goddamn hell? You bet! And I bet that someone knows I'm actually missing him...

*sigh*

My singleness apart, I had MassComm induction today with KOMED from 8.00am - 5.00 pm. Again, back home I used to hate this kind of stuff since I'd rather stick to the PC. However, now that I'm in Malacca and there's no 24 hours-streamyx connectivity, I had to attend it whether I like it or not, being a good university student who's willing to participate in campus activities (NOT!). Some random photos for you all at home:


Lolx my team - we were called "Para Para Purple" - other 3 are missing and of course, I was the one who took this shot - duh! We came in last because we didn't bother about the marks. We just know we should have fun today so fun we actually had.


Ma, I didn't eat breakfast. It was spicy so I just drank the grenadine instead =.=


From left to right: Ain & Ayu, Eliani & Shah. Ain is my classmate. Ayu is sweet. Eliani is bubbly and friendly. I like her. Shah is, well, she's nice I guess - I didn't get to know her enough for an entry. My apologies.


Anyss who is also my classmate, reminds me of Jef - in many ways hahaha. No offense but they're what I call metros :P Guys, I mean it good, okay ~


The English debaters - Noel (far left) is from UiTM KBM, Jef, Farah, Tina and Ash!


...and this is Becker, one of our MassComm seniors. Posting this up because he has a blog somewhere (I read it, okay? Seriously, he's cute but not THAT cute, mind you. I know what you're thinking when I say cute. Hmph!)

It was hot but it was also a fun, fun day - helped me to forget what happened last night. Oh yeah, as an induction tradition, we were bathed with sticky, gooey flour (+ water). Hell it was to wash my hair after that. Urgh! And my slacks ~ boohoohoo ~

Question of the day: How was your Valentine?

9 comments:

lessthanperfect said...

good to know that u had a great time..:)

margrmarie said...

Hehe glad to know you're doing great yourself, Lc :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha plzzz dont compare me with jeff
i lagi hot and sexier la yot! hahahahaha lol

btw meskom induction; we really had fun kan ;))

p/s- i hate myself after induction.i become more DARKER.Grrrr rawr!

margrmarie said...

Ala bkan mo compare2 la Anysz ~ mana sama Anysz n Jef hehehe :P Just that u both are fun to hang with and well, camwhorers! Hahaha!

Hmm best2 induction - of course la bet. If not, x layak jadi MassCommers tau lolx

Huhu I got tanned too lar ~ but not as bad hehe JK2

louie said...

Yotttt!!! finally u have post pictures!
it looks like ur having a great time with your new friends..and by the way..im going for segi college in april.But not sure which campus either Damansara or Subang.So,we might just catch up again like old times...weee heee~~

louie said...

eh noel! i remember him from our leo forum back in 2006 ;)

margrmarie said...

Gurl!! Haha r'mber 'tis darls: "make new friends but keep the old; those are silver, these are gold." U bet I wunna hang out with u like old times! Now I have s place to stay in KL :P

Wanted to stay with dayan n d guys last time but the security doesn't allow it...

Yeah, my new friends are fun but that doesn't beat u girls n our guys lar ~ hehehe, no, seriously, yeah.

Yup3! That's the noel u girls knew :) he's a debater, y'know and damn freakin' good at it :P

DicKiE aDaMs said...

finally i found ur blog!

yup, we didnt give a damn about marks n so on cos induction is all about having fun!

** rationalization of cos**

haha

anys n jeff.. metro? its the nicest way to say they're ..... haha

i cute ke? haha mesti lah!
:P

kufikir fikir <-- stacy
haha

margrmarie said...

Damn! I was trying to hide it from you ~ Well, I had fun goofing around with my digicam (hence the lack of teamwork from me muahahaha - hey, I helped too, y'know!)

Seriously, it was fun - i was just mad it ruined my slacks +.+

Heyyyy, I didn't say they were ..... they make good friends tau ^.^

Ala, yala u kan senior, mesti kna puji2 skit haha.

Ish3 Stacy lagi ~ didn't expect my schoolmate is well-known here lolx

End line: Thanks for dropping by, Becker! Appreciate it :)