Sunday 1 February 2009

Miss me yet?

Sunday 1 February 2009
Bet you don't. Still, I've to keep my word. Sheesh!

So it's been a month (and approx. 6 days) since I've been living in campus. Nothing much happened - yet but I did have some fun touring around. Here's a recap of January in Malacca for you all back home .

Everything's New
A new year, new places to tire my feet for, new people to talk to, new room to lock myself in, new food to snort at - new everything. Somehow I find myself in Malacca city prior to the New Year. I was out with a few friends (with Lady and Jeff, actually - and two of Jeff's classmates). We had no idea of how exactly are we going to celebrate NY...since everyone seems to be on a tight budget.

*cough cough*
So guess what? We ended up queuing at McD, as if there was nothing else better to do . What a great way to celebrate NY, right? Well, at least I had my fill. I was damn hungry. And like the weary, evil mastermind I persuaded them to head back to the hotel to sleep. Zzzzz....I know they wanted to walk around. Hah!

Lalalalala I'm a window shopper, a miser when it comes to buying stuffs for myself. But I spent RM300 for office wear - just so I have something to wear to class since the ones I brought from home appears to be inappropriate. Bummer!

Long story short, Jeff introduced us to Noel, a Sabahan senior from KBM who became our unofficial tour guide for the day. We bumped into a few more UiTM seniors, two of them from my campus in Lendu - Aziff and Mak Su (Tina). I did take some photos walking around so here's a few for you guys:

[They're small - yes. Intentionally small. Pretend it's not.]


Jeff and Aziff talking about DSLR - which I'm supposed to buy in my 3rd semester *ahem*...


A short trishaw ride that costs us RM10. Suminakai zou miampai ii Jeff sabab kiwaa po songulun kusai ii okon ko tulun tokou. Nung sumakai zou miampai isio nga kiwaa mai boboroson tulun...koni?


From left to right: Mak Su, Noel, Aziff, Azril, Yot and Lady. Lady's from Telupid :) I think that's a python we're holding...


Here's a trivia: Which one is a Kadazan? Hehehe...

And ya, I was asked the silly question when I first came into the campus: Mantad ko Sabah? Oh...Songkuo di linaid nu nokoion id M'sia?

My answer was a blank stare. Nonggo mah Sabah id pomuandaman diolo ti...Ngo.
Haha I'm not that good in written Kadus and well, it's all rujak-rujak kan . My apologies for that but really, au zou moboos boos diolo. Paduli mah. Okon ko koiho zou nogi.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha lol the pyton?!
what the meaning of au zou moboos boos diolo? hehe

margrmarie said...

Hehe I never thought I'd hold a living snake tau...

It means, "I'm not going to speak their language (this KL slang)".

...because I don't know how to haha lolx =.=

Anonymous said...

First thing first...Yot..you look slim hehehe

Berabis saya ketawa baca kadazan ko..campur aduk hehehe...tapi boleh fahamlah...

You take it easy there kio Yot...banyak tu challenge di sana..besides ur studylah..I think u know what I meant..

Pray always kama

margrmarie said...

Yai! Nokotigog zou. Slim ka nu? Hehe klu di campus, yala 'cause 80% sia x blh makan. Ba, biasala, jauh dri kg. tula ada hati mau ckap kadus. Klu tida, lupa daratan hehehe ~

I think study is ok so far - baru gia sem. 1 :D as for the other kind of challenge, I pray for the strength la. Will need your prayers too :)

Thanks k. Wish Gwen congrats from me ya! Hugs!

lessthanperfect said...

yot noel meldan ka u mean? ex-leo from dpm...kawan lara sama kami masa kami jadi ajk leo forum kk punya..

margrmarie said...

Yup, he's the one :) Hehehe