Friday 13 February 2009

Friday 13th

Friday 13 February 2009
Dear all,

Let this be a lesson: "Yourself before others"

Again, just when I was being optimistic about humans, Reality slammed the door right in my face! That was harsh ~

Perhaps I've been too nice...

...or she just doesn't get it. Either way, I can't blame her if she wants to have fun. That's normal. Thing is, inform me or any other CSS at least if you're staying out for another few nights or so. Duh! Now, I don't blame her. It's merely culture shock - which is *cough cough* annoying enough. I don't know which part of the statement, "WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOU" that she doesn't understand. I'm not implying anything here. Hmmm ~

That said, I've no mood to elaborate on it. It's not worth it. I thought LG did her some good...oh well, it's not human to be completely invincible to temptations. Again, I don't blame her. I'm just annoyed.

Irritated.

Mad.

Now then, Mr Life, may I be cold as I was before? Can you please allow me to build up my defensive walls once again??

Sheesh ~ this kind of situation proves exactly why I hate mixing around with girls. Even if I do, I make sure I mix around those whose friendship is actually valuable in this life. Speaking of which, I miss Gurl, Audrey, LC and San2...

Life's funny, eh? You bet.

2 comments:

louie said...

Yot! Elsie are planning to have a mini trip to KL in may with audrey and sandra since im gonna be studying in kl too....u got holidays ka somewhre in may????

margrmarie said...

Hehe I heard that from Sandra :) I'm having my semester's break la my dear this May :) till July! Yoohoo!