Sunday 1 March 2009

CO-Camping # Part 1

Sunday 1 March 2009
That's right, C.A.M.P.I.N.G.

I'm sure my family were laughing their heads off when they heard I'm going camping...who would have thought that Urod @ Yot would actually camp outside. Hah! Yeah ~ I surprised myself too. Me? Going camping? Hahaha ~ bummer.

It's not like I have any options. If I did, you really think I'd go for it? Duh ~ I had to if I want to get a good grade for my co-curriculum this semester. I've no damn intention to repeat it!

26th February 2009

Skipped IDA102 today. Waited for the bus at the KOOP...sent a few messages to G. He's been to Malacca once and it so happened he did jog around Hutan Rekreasi Ayer Keroh. It kinda' brings back the memories ~ okay, enough of that! We're talking camping here.

Anyways, when we arrived we were greeted with a cool, refreshing drink. Ah, it felt like ages since I've drink something that cold ~ you guys know how I love cold stuffs...despite the fact that it's unhealthy.

Knowing we were to be divided into groups, I (foolishly) prayed I'll be teamed up with Polan and Fir. I don't know why but I prayed and well, I guess Heaven loves me. It happened. And then Polan asked me if I could switch with one of their friends who just so happens to be in the same group my level mates were in.

I refused. Three reasons.

1. The coaches might get angry.
2. It's uncomfortable.
3. I've to gain experience, mix with others.

And poof! Voila! Everything changes there and then - no further elaboration - period.

Well...the only thing we did today was walking in the so-called jungle near midnight, blindfolded. It doesn't make any difference since they took off my glasses. I'm literally blind haha lolx. It was really fun though. You know that there's this rule that says you can't be too loud when you're walking among the trees, right? Or else the forest spirits might take a liking to you...hmm no one listened to that obviously.

One of the commanders who came with us was my senior roommate, Afida. I knew it was her who was poking my ear with a twig so there was a slip of tongue where I said I might slap her - oops! I don't mean it but it's really funny...I'm sure she was laughing. Come to think of it, she's been teasing me the whole time. Heh.

Oh! I almost forgot! Before we went night-walking, we had to design our group logo and decide on a motto:


If I'm not mistaken, I think it was FaliQ OM who drew the logo and iQah's hands were used for the hand prints...

Our logo was kinda' Indie - with a heart in the middle, a fire on top of it and angel wings. And then there were two muddy hand prints under the heart. This wacky group, ladies and gents was named Phoenix (supposedly meaning that we dare to 'die' and rise again). Well, I can see that in our members :D I'm just happy that there are other DMC1Es in our group: Danial, Polan and Fir. Anysz and Fizi were the PBSM members who tagged along with us tomorrow's activities.

No comments: