Saturday 18 July 2009

Free Week, Eh?

Saturday 18 July 2009
Guess everyone heard about my campus and its affairs with H1N1...yeah, people back home surely did. And then come all sorts of questions...Well, at least I am happy to say that for the week - yes, no classes, no lectures for ONE DAMN WEEK (and probably hell after that) - I'm staying at Kath's house downtown. Met her housemates and so far, they're really nice. Being downtown, I can't complain much, you see.

If my campus was downtown and I were to rent a house somewhere nearby, I would be happy and probably, lose a bit of my homesickness, say, 5%? I don't mind sitting at Starbucks and surfing the whole day long :) That should be a compliment to them, mind you.

Here, I can't really use my broadband 'cause the coverage ain't pretty good but they do have wireless so yeah, I'll probably get up early everyday and surf while they're still asleep la... Out of respect, yes. And shower in the morning. And find some place to feed myself off, yes.

Oh, did I mention quite recently how I miss THAT particular someone?

...'cause I really do...bite me!

5 comments:

Lydie said...

Cukup la missing missing tue...lol... you'll get used to it yotz, like me, after 1 year baru jumpa...adei...tahan2 ja la liao...

margrmarie said...

ada reason tu but pnjang la d crita hehehe namau share

InobonG ProPer said...

Ya I read about the H1N1 at ur campus somewhere..hopefully kamu semua ok..bahaya juga tu penyakit..kena makan banyak2 itu sasau sama sau-nyuk supaya body kau immune itu flu hehehe

InobonG ProPer said...

I didn't know lydia ada blog hehehe but when i checked...it's been abandoned for quite sometime now LoL

margrmarie said...

hehe yup, that someone told me to find sasau so i will be immune since i didn't get the prevention injection and didn't eat sasau n all at home...