Wednesday 15 July 2009

Funny Little World

Wednesday 15 July 2009
I'm back in campus and today marks the third day. H1N1 is certainly sparkling things up around here. I'm just grateful I don't have CO today, thanks to the flu.

Know what? I guess I'll pretty much spend more time either alone or with my textbooks this semester. Of course, the notebook won't be abandoned. What more, I brought colour pencils from home and a sketchpad so that should pretty much satisfy my Muse. She's been haunting me. Talking about my Muse, I think my courses for this semester would keep her in place.

Like I said before, I'm glad to see my classmates again because they make campus life less dull. I'm not really excited with my new roommates. One of them was a former roommate that I really click with last semester. The other two are juniors. One of them likes anime! I guess I can get along with her. The other one is a bit reserved...the annoying way. And I ended up calling "him" to complain about it...which reminds me really, I miss him...

My lecturers are all okay. They seemed great. Campus is a bit overcrowded now, what with the first intake students roaming about. If you know me, you certainly know that I'm not fond of large crowds. They really are suffocating me. No, I don't have agoraphobia. I don't fear. I just don't like it. Here. I don't. I like crowds, when they are my friends or family. I am a rather sociable person. The more we gather, the better. But here? No, thank you.

You might not believe this is coming from me (but then again, it is so obvious)...I want to go home. Especially since that someone isn't here with me in person, which is kind of hard. Imagining life without that someone is unthinkable...no, I'm not expecting too much (am I?). I'm just, you know, after all this while, I actually care for someone other than myself and that particular someone makes me care about others other than myself...yes, truth to be told, I only love myself before. Talk about being snobbish haha :)

And now, I like kids. I hate them before.

There you go, another random rambling.

No comments: