Saturday 11 July 2009

Now This is Not Exciting

Saturday 11 July 2009
Exactly at noon today, which is surprisingly 15 minutes earlier than our scheduled arrival, yours truly is officially in KL now. And as I can see it, the masked-people has invaded Earth. But not really in M'sia. Most of us still walk freely as if the influenza thing never really happened. Got me thinking, are we either ignorant of the fact or immune to to it? Maybe a little bit of both, no?

Dad decided to take the bus instead of the cab. It's way cheaper after all and I don't have to hear the driver blab, which is a bonus. I can't wait to meet my classmates next week but frankly, that's the only reason I don't mind going back to campus. Come to think of it, that's the only appropriate reason for me to come back, that and some other personal ones like someone telling me that I should complete my studies for maybe a little more secure future. Hey, giving up is so not in my life dictionary - although I may complain much about this and that and whatsoever anything else.

What?

I have a life to attend to. Education is just one of the keys I need. And as far as I'm concerned, I don't have any problem with it. I'm starting to miss home already...

What am I to do in the next couple of hours, I have no idea. Stuck in the airport W/O STREAMYX is a total hell!

2 comments:

Kerry Claire said...

I like ur schedule! Free Friday and Monday morning:)

margrmarie said...

Yup! Me too but not so on Tuesdays ~ oh well...