Thursday 14 May 2009

SKST Sports' Day 2009

Thursday 14 May 2009
[A delayed update.]

I was a student of SK St. Theresa where Mom is a teacher and I felt very honoured when they asked me to be the photographer for the day. They sent me an official letter from the school.

Frankly, I was pretty much distracted so I didn't get a lot of good pictures, not by the scorching midday heat but by something else. 95% of the teachers are familiar to me as I have known them since I was a child. I don't really recognize the students though - only a handful of them. The event lasted till midday, of which I was glad of. It was fun to see all the kids running around (must have contracted that from G). It was a bit dull but I can't expect much. I know the school too well. Still, I loved capturing every moment of it. It really did bring back memories :)


(1) The primary school (2) Best friends: Tchrs. Kris, Rosa & Rosalind

Olahragawan Alexander & olahragawati Geladine (dunno how to spell her name :P)

Mom and Mdm. Quah (she's a very nice teacher)

The victor house :D

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Uiks..ini saja ka?
I thought there are hundreds of pics in ur camera hehehee

margrmarie said...

Adaaaaa but cannot post them here - not all of them XD mau bg sma Madam tu