Friday 15 May 2009

Home Sweet Home

Friday 15 May 2009
I've been procrastinating. Again. Come to think of it, it's not that I don't want to post anything...I've very good reasons why I didn't:

1 - My notebook crashed, just a day before I board the plane last Sunday.

2 - Reason # 1 explains it all.

Some important stuffs were kept in the notebook. The 50Gb worth of MP3 albums and muvees were out of reach then, and so were some other personal, VI stuffs *cough cough*. Luckily, the brother's PC still votes in my favour. After a week of mourning and procrastinating over my notebook, I tell myself I might just as well blog. But seriously, blogging from this very PC has many temptations in store for me - I tend to be downloading instead of blogging :P

Ah, well, I'm just trying to make up for the lose.

Oh! I almost forgot! Reason # 3 for my blogging procrastination - I don't have a memory card reader (mine was crappy so I tossed it away) and am waiting for the cable from my sister just so I can download hundreds of photos from the camera to my trusty external *three cheers for the external HD for never letting me down*

P/S: To my cousin Phil, the photos you asked for are coming soon - hopefully!

4 comments:

Anysz Sengalnerdz said...

omg ur notebook!!
kesian huhuhuhu

but dont make it as excuse for not hupdatinG! haha

margrmarie said...

Kcian kan but my brother sent it to the kdai la :) I'm still in warranty babe! Hehe and don't worry I'll be updating very, very soon and as much as I can :)

InobonG ProPer said...

Bah..mana sudah? I'm waiting...zzZZzzz...

margrmarie said...

Hehe bah nnt sia burn CD suru mama pass sma Ovin