Wednesday 20 May 2009

BFF-S ♥

Wednesday 20 May 2009
It's Wednesday and typically, it's an all-girls' day out. Except that we stayed indoors today. Actually, I thought we were going to watch the anticipated Angels & Demons movie...Thankfully, I can always download it later.

There were only four of us - Drey, Lc, Gurl and I since San2 is having her exam. We watched "the Uninvited", at least a quarter of it before having breakfast cum lunch together. Drey had to leave around 1.30pm to accompany Maverick for his interview. They're such a sweet couple of four years now (and counting) Wishing Mave the best of luck for his interview! Although I don't really talk much to him, he's like family now, a brother, since I love my girls so much and they're family - literally. We are all related some way or another anyway *wink* I just tend to automatically not converse much with my girls' boyfriends out of respect for them :D

Long story short, we had fun really. Out of the blue, Gurl went like, "Yot! I wunna do a makeover on you!" And then my head went, "Oh boy, here we go again..." I don't like make-ups and not all are allowed to apply them on me 'cause I'll get defensive about it. Gurl's one of the very few who I trust enough and allow them to. So she took out her magic makeover kit - or case - whatever it is called and started to do her work.

We were talking about wavy hairs earlier and digital perms so the curler came out and my hair got a makeover too. A woman seriously has a far more complexed life than a man. I mean, all those make-ups and slacks and jeans and shirts, tops, dresses, bags, handbags, heels and the world of female accessories! Passing by them whenever I go to the malls with my friends and family is enough to give me headaches for the entire day!

I admit, I am not one who excels in those kind of expertise. I leave it all to my girls.

So, Audrey came back and we started goofing off with Gurl's Macbook (Damn! I so wanted this one - tho' I'll be satisfied with a white Compaq if they do sell one. I just love white gadgets. They're so mesmerizing - for me at least.) The Photo Booth for Mac is so fun! Of course, my YouCam is not bad either :)


Back to my hair, I do want to get it curled. Maybe after next semester as I am determined to save up money (and this time I mean it like hell). I know it's the in-trend for the Chinese and Japanese women now (or maybe like forever since they've been wearing either straight or curly hair for ages). Straight hair is elegant and curly waves? Sassy!

But I still need to do a research on it - to see whether it fits me or not. Here are some pictures after the makeover:


Here's to my girls - best friends forever and because they're sisters too. Gurl's flying to the UK today - bon voyage! Have a safe trip :D and thanks to her, Drey and Lc for the wonderful time today! Hopefully next time, San2 will be with us.

6 comments:

margrmarie said...

Lolx! Wearing make-up is HOT la my dear - literally! Ya, seriously, it is...that's why I wanted to wipe it off asap (nyahah!) :D

Anonymous said...

yot! ur new specky ka? so cute and literate...haha..

margrmarie said...

Haha yup! The new one 'cause I broke the old one's frame :)

Anonymous said...

see what gurl's magic hand can do..hehehe also thanks to ricebunny hehehe kan gurl:)
LC

louie said...

Yot..we love u too (=

And btw...sia suka tu makeover yg sy sendiri buat hahaha...

we can do more again next timeee..woopeee~

margrmarie said...

LC & Gurl - hehe much love to you girls!! (And Drey & San2)

Seriously, I was like - OMG what's gonna happen to me - that time hehehe but yeah, thanx so much :D