Monday 9 March 2009

Entry # 15

Monday 9 March 2009
Ignore the title.

It's lent season and I missed Mass yesterday :( Ma didn't want me to board the bus alone. Pretty rational so no argument there. Nevertheless I went to the city to repair my glasses. And it effing costs me 500 ringgit! After a 100 ringgit discount, that is...Well, the optician gave me a free pair of contact lens which I AM SO NOT GONNA WEAR!

I went to DP/MP yesterday with my classmate, Mar for our Sociology assignment. It wasn't easy handing out the questionnaires. Maybe it's because I don't really feel like working with a partner...Mmm but to make up for it, I'll get it done today :D it's not really that hard ~

*sigh*

I miss my niece & nephew!!!

Planning to go to Alor Gajah later this afternoon. I wunna buy some KFC ~

5 comments:

louie said...

Eeek 500?? That much? U repaired what part..so expensive eh ...huhu

hehehe....just try bah yot..u might just like it more hehe

margrmarie said...

I had to repair everything a.k.a. get a new pair (=.=)...I'll pass the contact lens though. Got a habit of rubbing my eyes now and then which is quite dangerous ~ hehe

Audrey said...

pnya expensive tu 500...Wat brand u buy? Practice la wear contact lens and not rubbing ur eyes...Self-discipline..hehe

Anonymous said...

so expensive...yot...apa spec ko pakai gitu mahal....style mgkn spec ko ni...ba kasih upload sia mo tgk la..hehehe

margrmarie said...

Audrey! Huhuhu my mata gatal2 la always ~ hehe :P I don't wunna use 'em...

Ja, dia mahal coz lense yg satu kna terbang dri Jipun hehe :D