Friday 6 March 2009

March So Soon

Friday 6 March 2009
Time does fly, doesn't it? Especially when you're missing home and everything about it...*sigh* At least I have my semester break to look forward to.

Reminiscing the past two months spent here in campus makes me feel like going home for good. I miss seeing Didun and Nyonnyon growing up. I miss arguing with my siblings over something silly in a rather, well, silly way. I miss my BFFS - Gurl, Audrey, San2 and LC ~ true enough, only around my family and friends can I really be myself.

Living in campus requires me to walk in a more matured image to save myself from going with the flow. I want to be like the salmons who swim against the river currents unlike fallen leaves who allow themselves to be washed away in the river flow, unable to go anywhere when large stones block their paths.

It's Lent season and how I miss tagging along with Ma, visiting houses in Tomui to pray the Station of the Cross. I miss going to church every Friday throughout the season for SotC. I miss the children I taught in Sunday school...I miss home, Ma, Pa and everything else.

Most of all, I miss him...maybe he knows, maybe he doesn't. Whichever it is, I miss the times I would argue with him - those times when he makes me feel like a little child who fell on the ground and hurt her knees and her parent would come around and comfort the little child in a warm, stern voice...aiiiii ~

Pretty emotional, huh?

I can't help it. So true it is that nothing feels like home.

Bottom line? I WANNA GO HOME *wails* WAHHHHH!

.....I haven't had steamboats for a while. Neither has the taste of vanilla ice-cream touched my drying tongue. How I miss home! Now I'm eternally grateful for the laptop and broadband :D hehehe ~

6 comments:

lessthanperfect said...

yot we miss u too.... u coming back in may ka?

margrmarie said...

I certainly miss u girls here! Seriously, living in a campus where the Sabahans n S'wakians do not even reach 1% of the population...is so damn boring ~ no lying there.

Hmm yup, coming home in May but u girls r probably in KL right? Gurl sure will be n I heard San2's having a mini trip to KL in May + u n Drey hehe

lessthanperfect said...

planning ja tu..not confirm yet...audrey blum confirm

margrmarie said...

Oic ~ hehehe

Anonymous said...

yot....ko teda, steamboat teda org organised la, ko ja yang rajin ni...hehehe

margrmarie said...

Hehe don't worry Ja :) sia pulang trus kita steamboat kama!