Monday 31 August 2009

Have No Fear

Monday 31 August 2009
It has been ages since I last update here. Long story short (because people would already know by now), I left campus due to the throbbing backaches I've been suffering from lately. Of course, there are some personal reasons which are, well, personal. So no dough on that.

I stayed for one more night in campus for the sake of my DMCE classmates. It appears that ever since I announced my leave in one public speaking class, which was initially scheduled after Raya, they have been so kind to collect RM10 from everyone, just to bid me a special farewell. Since we have entered the fasting season for my fellow Muslim friends, I joined them with buka puasa on August 24th. And Stol was dear enough to drive and buy us a set of KFC each :D

Well, long story shorter (lolx), I was sad that night since I won't be seeing my classmates again (anytime soon) and I must say, I love them above all the other students in campus! In general, really - no personal preferences referred. Seeing how it has always been too many words trying to elaborate about such an occasion, and how that people actually have short attention span when it comes to reading very long posts, a series of pictures should do the trick, no?

L-R: Farah, Lilo (class rep.) & Kela

L-R: Myra, Bel & Id

L-R: Mia, Mar & Ina

L-R: Mimi & Ain

L-R: Tilap, Gotam & Samak

L-R: Fizi, Anysz & Zainal

L-R: Stol, Dan (asst.class rep.), Kori & Afiff

L-R: Ben, Polan, Fir & Max

Well, as far as I am concerned, they are pretty much the class clowns, all of them - which make the study process easier because DMCE is one class (and kind of proud of it) that really rocks. Seriously. They just can't keep quite. I'm not very good with speeches but I can say this:

Thank you for the memories

I wish you all the very best for everything. I'm proud of you all and most of all, I'm glad I've come to know each and everyone of you :D (I might do another update on you all later on. Not now. Maybe later. Ciao!)

4 comments:

pijjie_masscom_uitm_melaka08 said...

so sweat yot miss u frenzzzz
take care of your self
sorry i x dapat bagi ucapan malam tu sebab i tahan dari menangis
serious i betul2 terasa kehilangan kawan yang i sayang
nati ada masa dan rezeki kita mesti berjumpa syg u
*heeheheeh my pic cute n funny

margrmarie said...

Aww Fizi!
Hehe it's ok la. We did talk juga kan :) nnt2 in the future tu jumpa la juga :D baik2 sana tau?

*laaa kmurang punya pix mmg smua cute2 haha

Anysz Sengalnerdz said...

yot ;)
we miss u alreadi ;'[

NorshazmieraFazlyna said...

omg yot! i bau bace after like 2 months. gila sweet! you know what, without you in the class, BOSAN gilaaa! there's no one in the class bila i ngan bel datang awal. selalu nya mesti ada you. god, how i missed you. when are you coming over to visit huh? cepat datang. we missed you (: